Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Max Gano





   I don't like Obit. buddy boards, especially if I sense the person's still alive , as I've noticed musicians often are.

   His son wrote some good things. I've noticed many good things , in fact I still want to hear him play guitar , make string arrangements to my songs , and even designed him a shirt.


  I wonder how he got into the Beatles so heavily, even I wanted to drum up funds to buy him a Telefunken microphone so that he could say: Isadora Duncan is a Telefunken - like who was it? Probably John Lennon in Let It Be . I can't watch it again nearwhile


   He did suggest a minimal recording studio with a mock control room window looking into a photo of a world class studio. I imagine instead of people making recordings investing in equipment rivaling Abbey Roads's; to make recordings any which way - no really do your sincere and utmost best - if we're licking each other's down belows we have to learn also to be polite, and then have stereo equipment as good as Abbey Road's , so we can hear our awfulness in all its utmost glory.






  What perhaps made him spectacular is the ability to experience the profound depths and extreme heights and reconcile the two to some consequence. Instantaneous Danté might make a great song, perhaps wearing tight jeans and involving all , or most of them : the italian phrases I know. I don't want him to know about that so I leave off here…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home